Monday, October 15, 2018

Before It Began Part Three Of Five:

You read Part I meaning you know where I post on The Internet, and why I do not post on any other place.

You read Part II about a conflict between two people (Purse and Spark) and I mentioned The Web Log Community web site.

Part III carries over to a different web site. That is why I made a Part III.

I wanted to simply Gmail people if I needed to talk to them.

Unfortunately, Purse said I must start using a platform that is completely irrelevant now and so remains nameless in this blog post. It had privacy settings, it had friends lists, it had photo albums, it had music that played by itself, and it had other bloated automatic content to crash your web browser. It also had a message function. But so does gmail, and without all the unnecessary crap that John Redocrn and myself have no need for. Also, you can post pictures, photos, images on Blogspot.

Yes, I was friends with Purse on that web site. But also, I was friends with Spark on that web site! I had commented on one of his pictures be cause he started a Comment Contest with Blank (not Brady) with both of them in the same picture, and both of them posting this same picture to each of their profiles. Since I was not friends with Blank any more for some unknown reason which will all ways be unknown unfortunately. (but these people do not matter any more ... despite other people never leaving The Great Valley to The Mysterious Beyond ... I will keep them in the past.) However, I was able to comment only on Spark's copy of the picture and not Blank's copy of the picture. I messaged him about it. He said some thing but I only remember part of it: At the end he said "Thanks for the comment.".

There were problems with some people I will Nick Name them Shark (not Spark), Embezzlement, Mob, and Hostile Take Over which were friends with Purse. I was completely oblivious to the fact that they were friends with Purse. It makes sense that Purse did not want me to be friend Spark be cause they Those Other Bullies wanted Purse to spy on me.

Spark made a few videos that seemed to imply that entire group of toxic, dangerous people. One video was about Spark & Blank taking their shirts off and shooting each other multiple times with Air Soft Guns, and then be cause their shirts are off, it hurts more, and you could see where the Bullet Things hit them. They were very hyper the moment they took their shirts off, and had towels in their mouths so they could bite in to them while being shot with the Air Soft Bullet Things. This video shows them taking turns one after the other with the Air Soft Guns.

A not her video was about some people driving recklessly motorcycles, also implying That Other Group.

And a video with Spark crashing into Sly. It seems that Sly did not know what the video was about be cause his reaction was genuine.

And some song lyrics (again) from Grace Make Your Way with commentary from Spark.

My final encounter with Spark (and Blank) was when they got jobs as Walmart Cashiers. I messaged Spark on that web site and he said "yaa I started last week". The next time I saw Spark as a Walmart Cashier he looked very tired and had not shaved his face or even trimmed it.

Spark had also posted various shirtless strength and sport related web cam style pictures, as well as similar swimming pictures, but it is a blur now and by that point in time, it involves yet a not her stupid "Social" website.

So On To Part IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment