Monday, October 22, 2018

If They Need Help, But If I Need Help Part Two Of Two:

Unbelieveable.

And Also

Unacceptable.



The person that posted this is not any body I have typed before. I do not know this person and I do not want to know this person. This person is supposed to be irrelevant but I did see him post some body asking a favor. Yes I am sure she answers to those names. I still do not know how some body can go missing for three weeks. This sound like a scam.

And of course if it is a boy that looks like a young preschooler or if it is an elderly lady every body loves it and will help. But if a man needs a new roof for his house, and no body will do that for me, I will not be doing any thing for any body else.


If I were to help any body, I would do what I can, and by coincidence following the Proverbs 3:27 if I can help them, I ought to. However, I most certainly not pray! I find it very insulting, worse than The Middle Finger, when some body "prays" for some body else. I know that it does not work that way. Or the "Let Up A Little On The Wonder Why And Give Your Heart A Try." would not need "Even A Miracle Needs A Hand." They say that "God Helps Those Who Help Them Selves." If I am in the path of a boulder, I will escape from the boulder by running, jumping, what ever is necessary, but certainly not praying for the boulder to vanish. To be fair: That person that said "Praying she's safe!" did so in a repost which means she did more than just pray.


Yet A Not Her person that reposted this for him.Isn't it nice to not have to do every thing by your self? I certainly do not know what that is like.


A different version of that.

Still no idea how some body could go missing for three weeks, but who ever she is, she was found. Those people helped him find her on impulse. He owes them a lot, just like if a qualified roofer FIXES MY HOUSE, I would pay him up to $100.00 USD per hour just in labour. I would also pay for the materials also. But since Drew IS a qualified Experienced Roofer, and Nana's Boy is NOT a qualified roofer (and even if Nana's Boy is or be comes a Qualified Experienced Roofer I do not want Nana's Boy Fixing My House.) I WANT DREW TO FIX MY HOUSE!


 "Of Course! We Are All One Big Happy Fleet!" And Every Body Celebrates. "He Every Body! Come In To My House!"

Those are quotes from movies. I do not let people in my house, UNLESS THEY FIX IT.






Wait ... Nana's Boy doesn't even live in his own house?!


If I wasn't angry before ... I would start now. Spoiled people that have free medical and dental (a problem with the U.S.A. is that vision and dental INCLUDING ORAL SURGERY should be considered HEALTH CARE. But no ... in a country that wants its infant sons to be butchered, actual remedies will not be approved by the DRUG & FOOD ADMINISTRATION. So that means that dental is separate from medical.) If they have it, they do not want it! And here I am paying cash for EVERY Dental and Oral Surgery. I hate doctors also, but I also hate coughing up blood be cause of the pain killers while saving money and waiting for the appointments. My preferred doctor ... is my preferred Roofer ... Drew. ... that mentioned considering being a Dental Assistant. More likely he is going to have Nana's Boy as a patient but not me. That is be cause every body wants me dead: Death By Tooth Decay.


No comments:

Post a Comment