Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Part Six Of Ten:

I did not speak to him for a very long time. I was not planning on ever speaking to him ever again. I was going to just go away and perhaps he would for get all about me and be happy.

He did not post any pictures for several months. One of the things that he posted was a physique update which he tried to post on various web sites. I think that this is the first time that he did some thing like that. When he reposted this same picture, he cropped it to various lengths. He continued to post pictures, but with each picture he looks nervous and is unable to look directly into the camera lens. If he tries to look at a camera lens, he will either quickishingly look away from it, or he will not be able to keep his eyes open. He is usually happy, or Putting On A Happy Face in his pictures which is probably what he all ways has done. Most of the time the most joy full people are forcing them selves to be confident but they are secretly depressed. But it seems he is even more depressed, he is unable to look directly into a camera lens. I thought he would for get about me, but it seems he did not. He wears sun glasses more often in the pictures, or is finding new ways to take pictures with out haveing to look into the camera lens. There are other times he is looking directly into the camera lens by forceing his eye lids wide open. One of his videos he could not for even a nanosecond look into the camera lens. He turned his head immediately every time. When he tried to keep his head still, he could not keep the camera still!


He also posted a quick video where he says he is going to finish building a house.

And just when I thought he could not get any more impressive. I am all ready impressed with his sparring, dancing, singing, pranking, drawing, swimming, cliff diving, playing sports, physique updates, and back flips, of which he had continued doing. But now he enjoys building houses.I was thinking if I could ever approach him and ask to shake his hand be cause he is a very impressive man that now knows how to build houses. But I cannot do that be cause I am too busy trying to figure out how to get my house repaired and who could possibly repair it.

After paying off the house AND buying land also, I FINALLY considered the common phrase said at the end of many TV episodes and Films and Radio ...

"Now That We Have It, What Do We Do With It?"

And so I decided to ask him to Fix My House

I gmailed him about it, but assumed that he did not check his gmail. Since I had not sent him any text messages since the time I said I would stop, with the one exception of wishing him a Happy Birthday which I never got any reply, I assumed he changed his telephone. Even if he did not change his telephone, it stands to reason that he might change it in future. I thought that it could be best if I signed up for Fecebook again.

No comments:

Post a Comment