Monday, October 15, 2018

Before It Began Part Five Of Five:

I was going through problems with that pesky neighbour and also his brother constantly going to Halfway Houses To Get Some Jesus. They know right and wrong. They also know there is no punishment for their crimes.

One of them was in jail for many weeks be cause he was on the waiting list for an available Halfway House. There must be lots of criminals. While in custody of the jail, I started to send him greeting cards. He ended spending his birth day in Jail. A few more weeks and he goes to The Half Way House. He is there for many months.

During this time I not iced one of their friends, a not her Juggalo, that was on A Web Site, and also You Tube. There were people "giving him hate" in the Comments page. I decided to message him with basic hate be cause I believe Juggalos only talk to other Juggalos.

He said:

"THANKS FOR THE HATE GUY! AND NO I HAVE HOMIES FROM ALL TYPES OF LIFE!!"

in all caps.

I introduced him to Some Body Else Now In My Past that I not iced she be came a Juggalette.

They are probably still friends.


I told him about The Brothers and he said

"SO YOU HATE BECAUSE OF MY HOMIES? WHAT MY HOMIES DO FOR YOU TO HATE? [...] WELL WHATEVER IT IS KEEP ON HATING!"

I told him about the Pesky Neighbour thing and the Half Way House thing and he said that it has nothing to do with Juggalos. Those two brothers are con artists. or putting it more in his words "THEY JACK STUFF.". 

It would be many months before I heard any thing from Those Brothers. For people that did not like Fecebook, they signed up anyways! I found one of the brothers be cause he was not in the half way house at the time so he went ahead and made one. Their mother, an alcoholic, was also on Fecebook but did not post pictures of her self at the time. Her first pictures were of her children, mostly of the guy that went to The Half Way House To Get Some Jesus. She was upset about her son going away in to The Half Way House, but at first I was shocked to see the pictures of him wondering if it is a suspicious profile. Eventually he him self made his profile, and she posted pictures of her self on her profile.

None of these guys wanted to be friends.

As said in the earlier post, yet a not her guy posting various Song Lyrics.

But I was still friends (and on Fecebook, You Tube, that other Web Site also) with That Random Juggalo.

Also He and That Juggalette be came friends on Fecebook also.

No comments:

Post a Comment