Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Part One Of Ten:

After adding Him on Fecebook, I decided to see if "People You May Know" whether on Fecebook or That Other Web Site are more capable of love, since I was tired of Half Way House People spreading love.

I felt much better when people accepted my requests. It seemed that "TBH I Don't Know You" and "TBH You're The Friend Of A Friend Of A Friend Of A Friend" results in the person clicking the Thumbs Up or "Like" since many people did it to them.

Later, I got a call to go to A Lake with Some Other Pesky Neighbour. We also rode on her golf cart.



We have met at some other lake, which was polluted with inexplicable dead fish. Dead fish were every where, so me, the person I was with, and him with his two girls that he was with each from different schools, decided to not set any foot in the lake. However, I did not introduce my self. That other person advised them to not go in that lake and we all decided to leave most quickishingly.



It turns out that guy which I have Nick Named Drew, all ready on my friends list. He is perfect at many things but at the same time very foolish idiot. He has spend many large long amount of time enjoying life with the ability to be enjoying life in this perfect place attracting many tourists and school field trips. I remember going to that city many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment