Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Part Nine Of Ten:

Some thing else that Drew has mentioned which I think is annoying. It's almost as if he is mocking me. If I did not know any better, I think he all ways knew I need some body to help me Fix My House. He also probably knows that I want to look and be as healthy as he is.

He posted a picture asking people if they have weights at their house or need a work out buddy. This is some thing I have been wondering for ever. I do not want to ask others. They will probably say no or not any thing at all. So instead I have been watching other people exercise in their pictures and videos.

It is annoying that a muscular man says he is "The Smallest He's Ever Been" that he feels he needs a Work Out Buddy.

Every time he posts a picture with his shirt off, his muscles get larger every time. He has a full stomach and muscle definition at the same time. Both of these things improve every time he posts a new picture.

I decided to tell him that he is huge.


Be cause I also told him to stop his whineing about him being "small" when he has a perfect physique.




I am the one that needs a Work Out Buddy, basically saying that I am half his weight. I said that I weigh 107 while he weighs 214.

Later, I gmailed him again be cause I still wanted him to add me on every one of his Fecebook accounts. Alternatively, if he does not want to add me, he should take over my Fecebook. I gave him my pass word and every thing. I do not know why asking some body for help to Fix My House would bother any body, especially if other people ask other people for help all the time. And also, if he reads that Bible of his, he would have to believe in PROVERBS 3:27.

When ever he had any problem with any body, he would tell them immediately. But be cause people like to get upset about some thing that happened months or even years earlier, I have to anticipate the possibility of him doing the same thing.









And I also sent additional gmail messages about his perfect physique, along with the mentioning of needing him to Fix My House.

After I sent him the gmail message ranting him asking for a Workout Buddy as if he was built as I am built, he posted this:



Also, I told him about how he is similar to Khalil Underwood, a guy I have not said one word to, not even in a gmail message nor comment on You Tube.

(Also, Khalil Underwood and I were never friends on Fecebook. I did not watch any thing from Khalil Underwood until after I deactivated and eventually deleted Fecebook the first time. I was not interested in adding any more people at that time. I certainly did not want to add any You Tube personalities, especially if they are Fecebook Trolls And Cyber Bullies such as Those Other Two Guys. I was also certain that Khail is much more famous than They are, which means that the stupid 5,000 limit had all ready been reached. I also do not want to interact with Khail be cause what if he turns out to be a Bully?! The only thing I did for Khalil Underwood is scavenge his deleted videos, but I did that for me. Khalil Underwood is yet a not her person that does not appreciate his efforts. I love his videos more than he does. But this is the only thing I did for Khalil Underwood. The only communication I have had from Khalil Underwood is a Video Reaction where he is watching his old videos again. )


I drew pictures of Drew. I was especially compelled to draw Drew be cause he thinks he is small when his physique is perfect. There are other reasons why I drew him, which is explained in a different post. He does not seem to object to my drawings, but if only people said what is exactly how they feel. I cannot be certain. I am going to continue drawing. As far as drawing people (story board and eventually animated human characters) is concerned, I like to draw him and Khalil, with various techniques. For example: Cel Paint and Oil Paint.

Also I told him that I know that men are not supposed to talk to each other, only fight. I still asked him to tell me if and the exact moment when I happen to do some thing that bothers him, just like those other times when he told those other people off. His only reply was "but see this tells me nothing, it's like what you are saying is a bunch of nonsense. If he had replied immediately, when asking about FIX MY HOUSE, there would be no confusion to begin with! And now, just look at how pathetic this conflict has developed in to: an auto biography about how pathetic this conflict has developed in to.

It is possible that I have been led on; I have been misled. I believe that people act friendly, act as if there are no problems, but say nothing until a very long time after it has happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-jReXfi_Sw

After not getting what I need from Fecebook, I decided to delete Fecebook again. It was very easy this time be cause I was extremely busy. I for got that I even set it up to be deleted! I am not even gmailing Drew any more. I doubt I will even want to send him any thing for his Birth Day. I am going to try my best to for get about this as much as I can and as best as I can. I am going to not think about it any more, but first I am going to type this biography be cause it is very annoying when doing any thing with other people.




No comments:

Post a Comment