Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Part Two Of Ten:

And then it be came Winter. I was behind on my bills be cause every thing wants to break and need replacement.

I was sock the entire Winter. Part of the reason is be cause

 I had been trying to properly diet and exercise in an attempt to look muscular, not Obese. Obesity is accepted in U.S.A., I have had for many years people say that I was not Obese or Fat.

I continued to harm my body. I did not know how bad I had harmed my self, but suddenly I developed severe allergy to Ham.

I was all ways fed processed foods my entire life until I be came allergic.

I was vomiting away and not iced a sore on my right thigh not far from the opposite side of my knee. This is a serious infection at first I thought was an injured knee.

Going to Doctor Quack made things worse. I am allergic to the prescribed medicine!

I broke out in red spots, bruises of any colour all over my body also, passing blood, and sores in my mouth with more blood, and coughing up blood.

In The U.S.A. Health Care System, I am surprised that I lived through it. I clearly remember them saying I have Type O Negative Blood. I guess people with Type O Negative Blood are allergic to every thing.

I had to get Platelets. Recovery was very difficult. At first it was difficult to walk. Eventually I be came well enough to start making multiple changes to my life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment