Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Part Five Of Ten:

When my Fecebook account was deleted, I was expecting to never get to know any body ever again. I also did not watch any You Tube videos be cause it took me a long time to be come a fan of Khalil Underwood.

It did not work.

I had not iced that A Web Site sent me notifications about Drew. He was posting on his profile of that Web Site. He had not posted there in a long time.

Several posts suggested that he was miserable, and no longer even trying to cheer him self up. It's all most as if he was acting out and crying for help. He was unhappy, moved out, did not graduate with his graduating class, got in trouble at his new school, and he became unemployed.

When he posted things such as song lyrics suggesting that he was going to be come the next Freddy E., I became alarmed and wanted to do a suicide intervention.

When I messaged him I tried to explain mentioning several compliments, and also saying "So why would you ever want to kill your self?!"

I ended up sending him pictures of brownies just about every day to see if he was still alive. On days when I saw online activity, I did not send him any pictures nor talk to him. By me sending him pictures of brownies he seemed to for get about every thing else.

Later, he replied with a message "Life's about to get real tough right now so please be an angle lol." [Spelling Is Correct. He Meant Angel.]

Before I finished reading it I thought he was going to say that since life for him was about to get really tough that he wanted me to stop bothering him or some thing. But on the contrary: His reply suggested that he liked my messages and that he wanted me to resume with the regular messages.

I replied saying "Life may be tough but so are you. And I am still here."

His reply was "really helps thanks."


He also typed a few things in posts such as "People Are Crazy, Man." but at least he stopped posting song lyrics that said he is in so much pain, he might kill him self..

I had asked him to Circle Me on Google Plus be cause during that time I had no Fecebook but was interacting with people such as Drew despite anticipating never getting to meet any more people worth meeting. The best social network I could think of was Google Plus with its Follow and Follow back function that most social networks except for Fecebook had instead of using Friends Lists. Also, I do not like to reinvent The Wheel. Why use a third party and lower quality web site when you can have a hassle free version from Google, the provider of your Gmail Account that you used when you created a Fecebook? And so that is what I was thinking. I did not worry about being friends with him of Fecebook again be cause I did not want to rejoin Fecebook. I also interacted with him plenty outside of Fecebook,. I thought it would not hurt to ask for him to Circle Me On Google Plus.

He replied by saying "I'm not sure what you meant by that?" I told him about Google Plus and he replied saying "I don't even know what a G Plus is." Eventually he figured it out and started to use Google Plus, but I did not know about this until months later.

When he posted a favor for people to help him: "If anybody know who's hiring, let me know" multiple times, I decided to try to help also. One of his friends tried to help him get a job but there were no openings, much to Drew's disappointment. He commented immediately after his comment with the crying face emoticon or emoji, and said "Never Mind. I'll still come over.".

When I tried to help him look for jobs, I was not sure of how. But when I sent him a message, I not iced it was 07:11 am or 0711 H. My next message to him the next day said "I know where you can work! At 7 Eleven?" But instead of laughter, he replied "Where?"

My next reply was "Tell me the specific job you want and I will try to help you look for it." He actually replied and said "I want to work on an oil rig ... " I knew some body, a pesky drunk neighbour that worked in oil. I replied by saying the name of my drunk neighbour's employer and the job description. Drew did not reply after that until I asked him how he was. He said that he wanted me to take him job hunting. I should have done that, but I was not thinking clearly be cause I was overwhelmed with the bad behaviour from that drunk neighbour. I was able to get the name of a company that hires inexperienced workers and told Drew the name of it. I also told him to reconsider working in Oil be cause your coworkers are going to be weird. It is also a prejudiced engironment. Most work places are going to have work place harrassment and hostile environments. I am also sick of Native Africans laughing off the harrassment. (but I only told him the general disadvantages to working in oil such as the people are weird with out saying too many details.) I am going to quickly type that I stopped talking to that Toxic Drunk Neighbour after he and his drama causing wife became violent.

Thing that Drew really wanted was me to help take him job hunting. I could not do so be cause of a few inconvenient transportation problems which will be explained in a not her blog post. Taking him Job Hunting is some thing I should have done back then, and I would do it today if needed.

I never heard what happened with Drew getting a job. I assume he got a job, perhaps at the same place that I suggested. However, I had had enough of Drew also! The reason has to do with the reason he was upset to begin with, and one of many reasons why I should never help people no matter how desperate or critical the situation is.

The reason why he was upset was not be cause he was unemployed, in trouble at school, or any thing like that. The reason why he was upset is because he was single. That is the WORSE THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO SOME BODY. A GREAT TRAGEDY WORTHY OF A SAD SONG FROM THE WORLD'S SMALLEST VIOLIN. It is not simply him being Single that caused him to be upset. HE WAS SINGLE DURING VALENTINE'S DAY! People have their priorities based on dumb holidays meant to celebrate things that are not worth celebrating, I never like Winter based holidays. These holidays were created by people who love cold weather thus sing praise about the joys of cold weather. Cold Weather is little to be happy about. You might get a natural pest killer during the winter, but food stops growing, flowers stops blooming, pipes might burst, roads might be slippery, cars take for ever to start, when cars do start they burn more fuel, and many other disadvantages to Winter. They say that you can pump more fuel in cold weather, but what good is the extra fuel if you can not conserve it?!

And yet there are plenty of propaganda about the reasons to love it. Some of them are not about holidays. There are plenty of holidays piled up during Winter. How ever, some of these songs are about Winter it self! "Dashing Through The Snow, IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH, Over The Fields We Go, LAUGHING ALL THE WAY." Literally singing "Oh, What Fun It Is To Ride In A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH."

OH SURE. LET'S ALL GET IN CONVERTIBLES WITH THE TOPS DOWN WHILE SPEEDING THROUGH ICEY ROADS, LAUGHING AS WE MISS THE BRIDGE AND LAND IN THE FREEZING RIVER. YES, THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE MOST FUN ANY BODY CAN HAVE.

A Not Her example song is "Oh The Weather Out Side Is Fright Full, But The Fire Is So Delight Full, Since We Have No Place To Go [Or Some Thing Like That] LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!!"

Give me The Heat Miser And The Snow Miser Debate and the "Let There Be Snow" song from the Rugrats - Meets - Peanuts - Meets - Roseanne "Frosty [The Snow Man] Returns". I do not like watching Frosty Returns, but at least they speak of the realities of Winter in that song. Ultimately And Unfortunately, he inventor of Summer Wheeze is regarded as a villain.

Saint Valentines Day is also during the Winter. These people that made these Holidays find some people, declare them to be saints, and the main celebrations during these holidays are to worship a group of people (in the case of Saint Valentine's Day, a group of females) that are the cause of every thing wrong with the world.

He Does Not Want To Be Single During Saint Valentine's Day. What A Temper Tantrum!



It is very sad that a man does not seem able or willing to stand up for him self, by him self, and dust him self off, and live his life independently. Or at least live your life with your brother or brothers, (I am specifically talking about siblings, not about friends.) be cause many men spend lots of time with their brothers. This is what men used to do a long time ago. They would do what ever they wanted to all the time. If any body got in their way, the men would push them out of the way. Women chased the men and fully supported their men, and be came loyal. Today there are only males, not men. Also every thing is the other way around. Perhaps the males are WORSE than the females ever were. I know that women did not want to be come Old Maids. However, I don't think that the women ever acted suicidal over their relationship status!

It gets even more annoying. Once he reunited with the same female just as battered females used to run back towards their abusers "begging them for forgiveness", he got back to get her with her. SHE started replying to my messages with his telephone and other things that she likes to get her slimey hands on. There was a not her time that she even impersonated him! This is a reason why I hate telephones. There are no names attached to telephones any more, and it is also possible that people might be hijacking people's profiles and gmails also. Even if you call the person, and even if it IS the person that you want to talk to, there might be people listening in the back ground.

I had expanded my pictures of Brownies to include pictures of Brownie Batter Blizzard ice cream shakes. When I typed "Hungry, Drew? Eat This And You Will Feel Better Lol." He got offended and told me to Shut The [ ] Up. I replied saying that "I'll stop but it won't change any thing. You are still going to be miserable."

His reply was: "How do you not lose patients [Spelling Is Correct Again.] and what is the point of this? Some times I don't reply or my girl replies instead ..."

and just by the fact that she is butting in to the conversations is enough reasons for me to stop talking to him. so I told him that he is all ways going to be confused and wondering about unanswered questions and said "Farewell, Drew!"

And so I was silent for a very long time, occasionally checking to see if he is still alive and perhaps afraid of me. Since I did not have any reason to say any thing, I did not.




No comments:

Post a Comment