Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Part Three Of Ten:

I began my change of diet and exercise gradually. I also gradually decided to stop talking to every toxic person. It was not easy. When I gave up one bad food, it was replaced with two bad foods. When I gave up one toxic person, there were two more toxic people.

One of the toxic friends I gave up is Purse. I talked to him while at the hospital, still behind on bills but only $20.00 USD and wondering if I could borrow the money from Purse. He said that he needed it back be cause it is his restaurant money.

He had all ways been going to restaurants every day of the week with no interruption. I do not know how people have such influence, but he is able to get people to go with him. These people clear their schedules to spend their own money at some thing that he wants to do. One of my other more mellow, level headed, more reason able friends (that I have also left behind only be cause as far as I know he still lives in The Great Valley) said he was going to stop going be cause he is tired of spending $600.00 USD per year of his own money. The only benefit that these people got was an occasional ride with Purse. However, Purse's car is the tiniest of cars and notbody can every fit in side those cars. This increases the prevalence of Claustrophobia. Some times, he would cram people on top of people's laps, and even in the very cramped trunk! Purse would some times "prank" people by shooting them with Air Soft Guns and then speeding away. Box could be a perfect Stunt Actor: He had been fit in side the trunk, thrown off the roof, and ran over his shins but there are no injuries. For what ever reason (if any reason) these people wanted to go spend their time and money with Purse. I really did not get any visitors while at the hospital. The hospital was a larger one out of both of our towns yet he goes often to these restaurants which are not far from the hospital. How ever, he did not modify his plans to stop by.

When I was released from Hospital, I began to release other people from my life.

The first one is Purse. I have decided that owe him nothing. I have not talked to him nor seen him in years.

There were some other Pesky Neighbours that are a bunch of dangerous alcoholics. This means they make Purse look good. At least Purse was (and probably still) not an alcoholic. And yes, these drunks get extremely violent. They were still Pesky Neighbours for quite a while, and I decided to stop talking to them. I should have never talked much begin with. We did not have much in common.

Now back to The Juggalo Brothers:

The one that was one of my pesky neighbours was released from The Halfway House and actually returned for a visit. I did not know or care be cause I had an opportunity to meet new people. I will Nick Name this new person Toilet. He is working on a Motorcycle. I think it much more fun to watch a Toilet work on a Motorcycle. Actually I like Motorcycles more fun than Toilets, but at the same time I had an opportunity to talk to some person that went away but came back, if only to remind my self why he is Toxic. I suppose I could have just waited for some other time when Toilet was working on his motorcycle, but it was still not easy to make a decision. Now that I look back at both of them .... of course I should not talk to The Juggalo. But if I ever encounter him ever again, I will Mace him and turn him in to Law Enforcement. Unfortunately the only thing that Law Enforcement will do is send him back to a Half Way House To Get Some Jesus.

As for Toilet: He is a shy, timid, prejudiced person. Both of us likeing Motorcycles is not enough reason to communicate with some body.

A Not Her person that I ditched at the end of that year was yet a not her toxic alcoholic. A violent criminal, actually went to jail for a very long time instead of A Half Way House.

And A Not Her person that I ditched is a guy I shall Nick Name "Stabbey". The thing that we had in common was sparring. And by sparring, he wanted to fight unfairly. I got used to him just sitting on top of me while I was on my back, I could also tolerate being slammed on the ground be cause he again made sure that I landed on my back and did not break any thing. He was not a mean, violent, dangerous man, perhaps excessively play full. There were times he even wanted a hug gently. There were other times that several friends joined (against me) He also was glad to see me out of Hospital.

But there are times that he took my things from me and wanted me to reach for them. He would often put them down inside his underwear. If I said that he didn't really do that, he ended up doing that much more. I am not sure how hygienic he is. If he was butchered, I really do not want any Butchered Body Parts touching any thing that he stole from me. Also what if he had some type of disease or rash or some thing?! Or what if he had not showered in a very long time?! What if he ate some thing that smelled stench? There were other times that he took things that are very expensive and / or hard to replace. He would go as far as to steal my hats and bicycles. Unable to fit bicycles down his pants, he rode them instead. A few times it was funny and both of us laughed, but it got very old quickly. There was one time that he felt entitled to it so that he could show off in front of girls and would not return it. I do not know what I would do next be cause a neighbor intervened and made him leave my bicycle.

Also he was so rough, he liked to bite. And there was one time that he stabbed me. And to make it even worse, he is also rude. I have all ways not iced that other people take group pictures with each other, but he only mocked me and instead when he not iced my camera laying there, he picked it up and started filming me. I do not like to be filmed or photographed unless I am in a group. I do not like Self Portraits or Selfies.

I suppose I had enough and decided to ditch him. I was accustomed to being tricked by people, many of them violent or at least drunk, that I felt it is best to ditch Stabbey. I was subtle about it, and was visibly happy to be free of the pest. At one time we would say "I'm going to beat you up." as an introduction to each other. But the time that I said it to him he said "Why??" indicating that he thinks that I really was angry at him. I was not angry; I was happy be cause I took control of my life. There were a few other times we were around each other, and he was upset that I was ditching him. He did not question me nor try to stop me. But he knew what I was doing and was probably experiencing regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment