Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Part Eight Of Ten:

And so I gave up for a while. He was originally a Framer. He could help build porches and green houses and sheds. But I also needed a Roofer. I want to have a better Roof.

The Next Update From Him, He Expanded His Car Ear To Include Roofing.

Unfortunately, he only was a Roofer for a few months. He  does not work in Construction any more. which could be my fault. He has had a few gaps in employment. The first time I could have taken him job hunting, but my brakes were jammed in one car and the other car I was behind on the renewal. Even after repairing the brakes, the car stopped shaking, but I was still shaken. These issues about my cars are completely resolved now, but not in time to help him look for jobs. At least I told him about that possible place to apply for a job. The second gap in employment is be cause of his Corn Fights. If he had no Corn Fights, the possibility of a suspended driver's license would not have existed. I payed them, but not in time. Isn't it interesting that Spell Check acknowledges "Paid" and "Payed"? I my self tried to follow PROVERBS 3:27 every time, but did not fast enough.

Despite Drew Podton no longer being a Construction Worker any more,  he is still qualified to Fix My House.

I am not entirely ready for him to Fix My House, but still want to have some body to count on. Every body else has at least one person to count on. When ever I am ready for Drew to Fix My House, I will be able to help him if he is unemployed at that time. If he is employed at that time, I will patiently base it around his work schedule. I thought of every thing: If he has any type of transportation issues including a suspended driver's license, I can pick him up. Either way I'd be paying for mile age, not just labour and supplies.

I know that Drew is competent and skilled and qualified and experienced. I trust Drew. If I searched for other people to Fix My House, I would most likely get ripped off. Those are a few of many reasons why Drew is the best perosn to Fix My House.


No comments:

Post a Comment