Monday, October 22, 2018

If They Need Help, But If I Need Help Part One Of Two:

I thought I could help some body that needed help looking for a job. I also thought I could cheer up a critically depressed person. I regret doing so. Want to know why? Here it is again. Somebody that posts on The Internet asking for help.  It is not the same guy. This time it is Lime Face. There is also a Lemon Face, but he is irrelevant and I hope he stays irrelevant.

Somebody else asking for help. You can not use The Internet as an escape from people asking for help.

No I do not want to help! And what happens if I need help?!




EXACTLY.

And technically I did screen shot your requests of help. I decided not to help him. I guess that makes me a P.O.S..

I sat back and did nothing. ... but I kept these to post here in my memoirs or my auto biography ... perhaps "Memoirs" is a French word meaning "Biography"?! These dumb "Food For Thought" people seem to love using French and Latin itself to sound perfect.

I am tired of people expecting people to help them. And even worse, people actually help them. Not everybody is going to help them, but they do get help from some body some times. I get none.

I simply wanted some body to help me Fix My House. And I thought that Drew would be the perfect main to help me Fix My House. Drew is a qualified Roofer. Also, unfortunately, Drew is also supposed to be a Christian. Aren't Christians supposed to believe in Proverbs 3:27?! I know he is not a Spanish Speaker but I would think that any Christian believes in what the preach, practice what they preach, including Proverbs 0:27

I am sick of Christians and Moose Limbs wanting you to be come one of them. Their desire to recruit others is simply a form of bullying.

As far as Proverbs 3:27 applying to me: I was qualified to intervene a critically depressed man.
And when he was asking people to help him find jobs, Proverbs 3:27 applied to me also be cause I was qualified to help him look for jobs. Drew mentioned that he was looking for a specific type of job which I was familiar with. I helped him find a place to send an application.

Not long after, I stopped talking to him. I was going to forget all about Drew until he got a job as a Framer, and I thought of Drew even more when he got a job as a Roofer.

It got even more annoying when he posted that picture with the words saying that HE needs weights or a Work Out Buddy be cause HE says he is small.

Even more annoying is when he considered a goal of becoming a Dental Assistant!

Drew seems to be ignoring Proverbs 3:27

And since Drew and Every Body Else wants to ignore Proverbs 3:27 when I need some thing, the result is:

I WILL NOT HELP OTHERS.

I do not care if people think I am a Point Of Sale. I am going to do what ever I want to take care of my self, not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment